email@example.com Dedicated to funding grants that enrich the Pre-K through 8th grade educational experiences at Hillside and Brookside schools. AFEE's Board of Trustees is comprised of volunteers from the Allendale community. It includes parents, teachers, and District administrators, including the superintendent, principals, and supervisor.
(803) 584-4618. Museum containing a considerable collection of books, photographs, video tapes, posters, artifacts, paintings and many other items recalling much of the aspects of the African American experiences.
(803) 584-3549. Provides support to men released from the Allendale Correctional Institute through worship, counseling, and peer-to-peer relationships.
803-259-7472. Provides developmental skill improvement which enables people with mental and related disabilities to live and work in the community.
firstname.lastname@example.org Promotes the economy of the County of Allendale through projects, leadership, networking, and funding.
(803) 584-3438. Oversees Allendale County's public parks and recreational public works.
(803) 584-4900.Provides emergency medical care to the citizens of Allendale County. Owns and operates two emergency vehicles and provides non-emergency transportation as needed.
803-541-7201. Provides summer enrichment programs and after-school care, including homework and mentoring.
(803) 584-4807. Cooperative Extension fulfills one-third of Clemson University's land-grant mission of research, teaching and extension by serving as the primary public service outreach arm of the University. Clemson Extension improves the economy, environment, and well-being of South Carolinians through the delivery of unbiased, research-based information and education.
(803) 649-0480. The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons, also known as CAAP, was established in 1979 by Dan Barton, a local minister and his wife, Melanie Barton, to assist victims of domestic violence. Their mission is to support and empower domestic violence and sexual violence victims and their families by providing services, reducing the tolerance of abuse, and advocating for social change.
803-284-3160. Aims to ensure that families of children 0-5 have every opportunity necessary to aid them in preparing their children for school.
(803) 584-7663. Healthy Learners began serving the students of Allendale County in the fall of 2005. The program serves elementary, middle and high school students who are in need and without resources. Transportation to and from school to appointments is a unique and vital link to the success of the Healthy Learners program.
An ordinary group of animal lovers, just ordinary citizens of Allendale County, South Carolina working in Partnership with Allendale County on a volunteer basis to make improvements in the lives of all the animals.